Keen to be a part of
Scale Up upholds transparency both internally and externally as we believe what goes beyond results, are how we get there. It’s never just the matter of results without upholding the integrity of process. Transparency holds the main component of credibility towards our clients, and growth capabilities for our internal team.
What are we here for if not for Growth. Scale Up – as our name itself – envisions growth for both our clients and our team. We look towards challenges and strives as a matter of continuous growth, to never settle and aim for the best.
Competition is no longer the ‘it’ word in this Digital era, collaboration is the new hype instead – and all for the right reasons. Scale Up believes in the power of uniting ideas and vision, collaboration is the ultimate need for brands and teams to go beyond expectations and limits.
- Act as the main point of contact in all matters relating to client concerns and needs
- Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships
- Maintain accurate client issues and concerns tracking, meeting agendas and takes meeting minutes.
- Develop a thorough understanding of our products and service offerings to better upsell and cross-sell to clients
- Liase with Project Manager for project managemennt and issue resolution – to develop strategic marketing plans and ensure KPIs are being met
- Strong problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail and organizational skills
- A good understanding of current marketing trends
- Take inquiries and requests from customers and address their needs
- Stay on top of accounts, making sure they’re receiving services that are within their budget and meeting their needs
- Meet regularly with other members of the team to discuss progress and find new ways to improve business
- Generate progress reports to give to clients and higher-ups within the organization
- Identify upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities and communicate with the sales team regularly
- Create design for Client’s Needs in graphic design, layouting, photo & video editing (Illustration and simple animation is a plus)
- Stay current with industry trends and able to innovate visual design creatively.
- Able to innovate and work along the clients determined Graphic Standard Manual (if provided)
- Manage time and workflow to follow deadlines for each design tickets.
- Collaborate with content team, internal account teams and clients to develop creative solutions.
- Must be able to apply style guides creatively while upholding brand identity across multiple clients.
- Use of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator/CoralDraw and PremierePro/Vegas Pro or any equivalent editing softwares.
- Experience with HTML and motion graphics are a plus point
- Strong conceptual skills and high level sense of design, layout and typography.
- Good knowledge in graphic design & production process
- Attentive and pays attention to the minor & major details.